Dr. Gerald Bray
Creation: What God has made
The doctrine of creation is fundamental to our understanding of the world. This REM course consists of one seminar and five lectures on this important subject.
* 1st lectures: Creation explains that when God made the world he put an order in it, which is good. Everything that God created has a purpose and the universe has a coherence that makes modern science possible.
* 2nd lecture: the relationship between God’s Revelation in the Bible and the discoveries of natural science and shows that there is no contradiction between them.
* 3rd lecture: concentrates on the spiritual creatures – angels and demons – and explains why they are important in our lives.
* 4th lecture: moves to the material world, pointing out that it operates according to laws designed by God and that it has been created for our benefit and for our enjoyment.
* 5th lecture: analyses human nature, as a combination of spirit and matter, and explains what it means to be made in the image and likeness of God.
* 6th lecture: continues this theme by looking at our relationship to God and how this governs our relationships to other human beings.
Together, the seminar and the five lectures give a clear and practical introduction to the wonder of God’s creation.
by Gerald Bray
⛪ GERALD BRAY (DLitt, University of Paris-Sorbonne) is research professor of divinity at Beeson Divinity School. He is a prolific writer and has authored or edited numerous books, including The Doctrine of God and Biblical Interpretation: Past and Present.
Organized by R.E.M.
R.E.M. Faith Course “Creation: What God has made” by Dr. Gerald Bray
The first lecture is a FREE to public online @ REM official Facebook online at 8pm on August 4 (Hong Kong Time)
Topic: Creation: What God has made (online course)
Lecturer: Dr. Gerald Bray
Date：August 4 to September 8 (uploaded every Tuesday at 8:00pm HKT)
Time slot：1 hour and 45 minutes per lesson [Removed on September 15th, registration and online review before September 8th]
Classes: total 6 lessons
Format: Online course, after registration and completed payment, the course link will be emailed to the participants 2 days before the course is held.
Registration: Register and pay through the REM Shop or deposit into the REM(HK) Limited Hang Seng Bank account (No. 295-426092-883), and email the bank-in-slip together with the participant’s name, phone number and e-mail, to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicate “The Wonder of God’s Creation” faith course registration.
Enquiries: Email to email@example.com or call 2357 0472 during office hours
✅Online registration: http://shop.rem.org.hk/product/2008cr/
This seminar has a special paid time-limited online review. Please respect the copyright and do not share links to third parties or save videos as separate files.
Dedication and support: http://shop.rem.org.hk/donate/
All tuition income will be used to support the institution’s continued development and promotion of this new online learning platform.
Purchase courses: http://shop.rem.org.hk/
More online courses will be launched, including free and paid courses. Tuition fees for paid courses are calculated in Hong Kong dollars, and you can watch the course videos unlimited times after registration.
We invite you to subscribe to our party news and other information, please go to http://goo.gl/5vFpi2 to register for the party news.
#GeraldBray #REM #歸正福音事工 #信仰講座 #歸正神學 #基督徒 #耶穌 #基督 #基督教 #主耶穌 #聖經 #聖父 #聖子 #聖靈 #上帝創造之工的奧妙 #上帝創造 #上帝 #BeesonDivinitySchool #KnoxTheologicalSeminary